Monday, December 10, 2007

Must finish Christmas Shopping....

I keep thinking that I need to get this done this week. I hate leaving it all to the end, especially the harder presents! I have a list made, but now I just need to get it all done. So I guess its off to the Pacific Center after work...not bad, its not too too far away. In other news, I watched Nanny Diaries last night. It wasn't bad, although I liked the book way better. I also rented Shrek 3, and Tony and I are going to watch that one tonight! Yay!

I was in Chilliwack on the weekend and my Mom, Mikaela, and Katie went to camp with ingredients and baked in the kitchen. It was fun, made gingerbread men/cookies, sugar cookies, apricot balls, truffles and nanimo bars. I have the truffles hidden, as Tony has now tried one and decided he really likes them.

Oh man, I have been watching Iron Chef America, and I love that show. I saw the lentils one and the tofu one. Tofu one seemed really gross, but I could have eaten the lentils stuff. They made tofu ice cream, this is why I was turned off by it.

What else is new....ummm not much. Excited about Christmas, and excited about seeing Shrek 3. Oh! Must get Christmas carols! I haven't heard much of those, and I miss them. Still haven't received the Nativity scenes yet, but they should be here soon!

Oh and Mom, I found the Noahs Ark Tupperware toys on ebay!! Oh I so would like to get it for Brittany's baby!

So I am going home or to the Mall now...See ya all later!

1 comment:

Aria said...

wow you can take my ears for a while. I hear way too many carols for my likes.

yay for noah's ark!

oh did you like shrek? I saw the christmas movie to it and it was cute.
love ya

Post a Comment