Monday, April 28, 2008

one of my more creative breakfasts...

Pesto, red peppers, sun dried tomatoes and chicken in spaghetti. I wish I had other noodles but these worked. It kinda doesn't look as good as it tastes but it was a good experiment.

Now for those of you who dont know, I dont eat breakfast food. I am not really a eggs and toast or cold cereal kinda girl. My favourite thing to eat was leftovers from the night before. Cold pizza is the best, and I dont reheat it, it stays all good and cold. In highschool I even went as far as eating icecream for breakfast. That was really good. I dont think Mom knew about that one...but it was only one time. We also kinda did the breakfast food for dinner though last night. Bacon and eggs, those were good.

Time to go, the Office just loaded.

2 comments:

Emily Dorchak said...

haha. funny. it looks.. somewhat good. lol. i bet it tasted wonderfull. i make stuff that looks terribel and tastes awusome too. but i eat breakfast food.. most of the time. when im not in a good mood, i eat cake for breakfast, or somthing yummy to cheer me up, but i love my lucky charms! lol.

kirsten marie said...

that sounds really good! I don't like to do all the traditional breakfast foods either - I usually try to come up with something interesting. Semi-traditional, but with a little twist normally :).

Post a Comment