Monday, December 15, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

or in this case, a dentist.
We were eating pizza, (the most softest food alive!) it just came out of the oven, all gooey and awesome. As I was eating this I saw Tony look a little weird and then head to the bathroom. Maybe there was something stuck in his teeth, well, kinda.
He came back to my desk and put something weird on my desk. At first I thought it was food that was stuck in his face, and was disgusted, until I saw it. A little piece of tooth.
Apparently when eating pizza, your tooth can break off in your mouth.
I thought it could have been a filling, but no, I was wrong.
On our to do list today is to find a dentist.
New dentists scare me.
The hunt is on, hopefully its not something really serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment