Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Thank you for being so good to me"

Says the boy as I come home. He holds a bouquet of flowers out to me. I was beaming.

Its been a rough week, all the exams were this week for Tony, and he was quite stressed out. I would be too if my computer died and I had 4 exams to do.

He seems very relieved to have it all be done with. Now on to the Christmas stress, that will affect me more than him though as I am used to having spectacular Christmases at my parents place. Now its all up to me to make it special. We are having our own Christmas day thing, just me and him, and that is defiantly different, but I am kinda looking forward to it. I am also looking forward to dinner at my parents and his parents house as well.
Mmmm turkey dinner!

Going to try and find the newest episodes of House to watch on my bus rides to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment