Monday, June 15, 2009

brown sugar scrub

I would post pictures of my new creations, but alas the card reader for my camera is not being detected and I believe this has something to do with the maintenance I did on the mac last night.
The mac runs faster now, but I'm sad that I gotta figure out this card reader crap.

Sold another mug today :) The falling bunnies one. My favorite one, but that's ok, there will be others. I have done an octopus one, I also like him, but I will post pictures of him next weekend.

I was kinda excited, I had 90 views for my store last weekend, so awesome! Its dropped since then. I think cause new items are featured briefly on etsy and then its harder to find them in the search. I guess it helps to post new things every once and a while. Next weekend I shall do some more. I have a mug and will be making something different. I think I will be breaking out the watercolours.

Its kinda nice that I dont have to take pictures of my cookie abominations. Tony can eat them, I am sure he will enjoy them regardless because they have chocolate in them.

So I baked cookies tonight. I'm pretty good at making them, they were chocolate chip and dead easy, but I guess its not good to bake when very tired, cause I made a pretty stupid mistake and now the cookies look like chocolate chip biscuts. Ya, I forgot to mix the eggs sugar and butter and just mixed butter and eggs and then incorporated them into the dry stuff. Durrrr!

So now I have ugly cookies for a potluck. I think I will take the easy route and get something from safeway before work. yay for terrible dip from safeway. oh well.

At least I dont have to post pictures of my cookie abominations and Tony can destroy the evidence. Hes good at eating anything with chocolate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment