Wednesday, August 05, 2009

forgotten fireworks pictures from the Celebration of Light


So this year I went to see the fireworks with Tony, my parents and siblings. We saw the UK put on their show. It was pretty good, the music was just ok though.


This is the first time I've taken pictures of the fireworks, my dad brought an extra tripod and taught me some awesome fireworks skills.


Mikaela bought us popsicles cause she had money burning in her pockets and my tongue turned orange. She has yet to post those pictures though, I really want to see them.


That was one of the hottest days of the year. We came home and even with all the doors and windows open, the apartment didn't cool down and just felt like hot air was blowing through the fans. Air conditioning is not something we use often, but man I wish I had some.


Baking the orange fat cat mug in the oven. I have been tracking my shops traffic through Google Analytics and its been interesting to find out where people are finding my store. Apparently a chunk comes from the google search, and the rest come from etsy. People are using some pretty strange search words and are finding my store, I have no idea how though. Oh well.

1 comment:

Aria said...

super pics Miranda :) they are pro.

Post a Comment