Thursday, August 06, 2009

etsy treasury and more

I am featured in a etsy treasury, or my bunny mug is! So exciting this is. So, you all may be wondering what a treasury is. On etsy, people are allowed to pick about 12 items that they like and post them on a treasury page. This is a page that can be searched by others or be featured on the etsy home page! So I am excited about this as someone picked me :)

This is me on the Treasury page

In other news, I finished work today for good. I am officially off until September 27th when school starts. It feels so weird to come home and realize that I don't have the routine of getting up every day and taking the bus to work. I am sure it will kick in soon though.

Going to visit the fam in Chilliwack this weekend, maybe take a dip in Cultus lake if its warm enough. Very excited about this as I get the chance to pick raspberries or black berries. I always see overpriced berries at safeway and sigh cause they are in chilliwack :(

No comments:

Post a Comment