Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why hello there baby!


I am not feeling so different, it doesn't look like to me that a baby is in there. Tony shakes my tummy a little when I wake up and tells the baby to wake up. Sometimes he does it at random during the day.

Baby is 15 weeks exactly today. Yay baby! Yay no more sickness, although my morning sickness wasn't terrible (compared to what I've heard about), just felt queezy and the pre-natal vitamins made me puke. Taking the vitamins before bed has helped and so I feel great.

I really want to find out what this baby is, but right now its a little expensive for us. We also don't get to find out until after Disneyland. This means it cant really be my Christmas present. :( Tony doesn't really want to find out because he told me that its not like we can change it at all. The curiosity about this baby is driving me crazy! I don't need a surprise, just need to know lol.

3 comments:

larissa bree said...

its larissa I am sooo excited. I see tiny bump!

Miranda said...

I know its you! :D just wait till Christmas, I am sure it will be bigger by then

heidi said...

i was always the same way... just HAVE to know!

Post a Comment