Wednesday, January 20, 2010

annoyance and manicotti making


Bird was pretty annoyed with his feather sticking out of his head. He must have felt like me after getting home last night.

Transit failed me, and the bus driver was a jerk. I got on the bus that I normally take home from the skytrain. It was weird that he was exiting the loop in a different direction, so me and 6 other passengers went to ask him what was up. Apparently he was driving the wrong route or had the wrong bus number, but in any case he didn't say sorry, he was rude and we had to get off and walk all the way back to almost miss the correct bus.

So when I am on the correct bus, some bigger guy decides to swing and put all his weight on one of those strappy hand holds and the heavy metal clasp popped off and almost hit me in the face. He didn't care, didn't look back nothing.

So I got home, got angry again, ate some toast and went to bed.

Today is looking better I think. I am at the moment making mushroom manicotti stuff and its baking in the oven.

We shall see how this concoction turns out in about an hour.

Bird is also better, Tony fixed his feather. Bird seems relieved.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that's almost too crazy

Post a Comment