Monday, January 18, 2010

visiting and treats!


My parents were in town today and decided to visit me! So happy they did, I was so bored today. I tried baking cookies and as I got to the part where I was to add flour, I realized I didn't have any more. Also didn't feel like going to get it from the store right away which was perfect cause they popped in and we hung out for a bit.

Mom and Dad brought us treats! Homemade blueberry jam, cobs bread and some other things like fruit and stuff. (excuse the terrible picture, its kinda blurry but I was in a hurry to take the picture and eat the toast before it got cold).

We went out and brought home pizza, it was good. Also talked about how we are going to fit a baby in our apartment and what Dad could build me for the house. Hopefully he will build me a cupboard thing that holds my crafts and stuff cause my rubbermaid-esque one is broken from me kicking it closed - a lot. I really have cut back on getting more, only stuff I need, like fabric paint for screen printing. Gotta mix it and make it pink cause baby girl will be wearing some of my creations. Crafts have been slowly taking over my living room, under my desk, the rubbermaid tub, wooden chest and kitchen table. I wouldn't even call it a kitchen table cause I don't use it to eat on, just to paint on or craft on.

So we have a plan for where to put it and where we can put our stuff and things we need. Dresser or 2 is on my list of things to get. Shelves from Ikea are on that list too. Shopping is next weekend and I cant wait! It will feel a little better to get some of this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment