Saturday, January 23, 2010

school...

I've really enjoyed this term of school, its way better than the first term. More programs to learn like photoshop and illustrator that I really enjoy. I even like Layout and Design cause the teacher is entertaining.

But lately I've been feeling bummed and therefore haven't applied myself as I should. It keeps coming back to the fact that I don't get to finish school this year and that I am going to be waiting at least a year to get back in again...AND I might have to re take everything again. ....le sigh.

What a bummer its turning out to be some days. Photoshop class is exciting for me, but sometimes I get that way thinking about school and that I get to maybe finish term 2 before baby arrives.

I hear all the teachers talking about the courses they are teaching us in summer and fall and I am all excited cause they sound so cool and I don't get to take them.

Having a baby has been something I've wanted for sooooo long, but the timing was not my plan.
There is a reason for this, God knows what it is and I will trust him.

Also, feeling kinda icky. The bird and I were playing with quarters and he kept dropping them and I had to bend down and get them and I was squishing the baby a bit and it didn't feel so good. Baby I am sure is fine as it likes to punch me ever so often.

Time to sleep I think, the stress of everything is getting to me I think.

1 comment:

larissa bree said...

mir bear,
Its hard to be positive sometimes about what life brings us. But its all happening at the right time for all the right reasons. You just have to stay motivated and learn your schooling , and if you have to take it all over again then you know already and will do amazing. Your a good person and deserve this. Stay positive and remember you will finish your schooling and have this darling baby!

Post a Comment