Thursday, January 21, 2010

sexy mac store + shopping


These were the cookies that I almost left in the oven when I left the house. Perfect timing that I raced back inside and they were done and I didn't burn down the house. My brain was just not working yesterday. I think I might blame pregnant brain on that (sorry baby).


Speaking of baby...I went shopping this morning. The trip was intended for picking up a new mouse and instead I headed to Zellers just to see if they had any plain onsies and I found recieving blankets and a onsie. These blankets were on sale and my momma said I could never have enough of these suckers, so they came home with me.

While shopping it also occurred to me that little girls get Hello Kitty things! OH MY! Tony might not appreciate the extreme cuteness of Hello Kitty and her friends, but he is a boy and he will never understand. Larissa appreciates this though, and that makes me happy.

These were things on my desk. My little notebook that I've deemed the homework book. It also has notes in it, but red text = homework. I have rainbow pens that now travel to school with me always. I heart rainbow pens and cute little things :)


There it is, my photoshop homework for this evening. Notice that nothing is checked off yet...

And here is the bird admiring the new mouse. He has now marked it as his own because as soon as I put the camera down, he was licking its glossyness and getting all excited...oh dear. We are going to have issues with this, I know it. There will be fighting, biting and swatting. Tony shall find this humorous I am sure.

Note: plain onsie is for experimental screen printing baby clothes.... :D that is a project that will be documented later

4 comments:

Aria said...

are you going to use lead based paints perhaps?

Miranda said...

ohhh what fun!

Jennifer said...

plain onesies are found at my craft/fabric store in the isle with paints and such...near the tie dye supplies.

moms are ususally right with their advice when it comes to baby stuff.
mine was.

Miranda said...

oh goodie! :D

Post a Comment