Sunday, January 24, 2010

sunday breakfast

Yes its very weird I know, but the bird is allowed to eat scrambled eggs as a treat every once and a while. Tony shared his breakfast with the bird, and the bird LOVED it. Bird totally went to town on eating eggs. It was kinda hard for Tony to get near the plate as the bird is not totally into sharing his food.

mmmm eggy goodness. Call it cannibalism for birds, but its so cute when he gets all excited eating eggs.

In other news, we went shopping this afternoon and Aria and Momma ordered a really sweet pack-n-play for baby girl. It was at the baby warehouse place near my house. Its coming in 4-6 weeks and it was a good deal!


Its perfect for our place now, its portable and has a changing table thing as well. Aria also showed me that it vibrates and plays sounds and music. Made me laugh to think about vibrating beds for babies. She used to work at the baby department in Sears, so she is the one to take shopping for all this stuff. Stroller and Car seat is the next thing I need to find, and those I will have to get second hand.

Shopping was great. We saw Hello Kitty bedding, lady bugs, pink things and all kinds of girly stuff. <3

Aria is staying overnight to shop and put together the shelf with me tomorrow. Pictures of that will be up. We are watching Man Tracker, so I shall be off for a bit.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Miranda,
You may or may not remember me, but I am your cousins' younger sister (Meredith & Jennifer), we have met before a few times at family things . Anyway I have been blog-stalking you every once in a while for a little while and I wanted to say 2 things.
1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! As someone who recently had a baby I can say you are in for a real ride, but its the best ride you will ever go on, I promis!

2. With regards to buying car seat & stroller second hand, I just wanted to warn you in case nobody had already to be careful, mainly with the car seat because they are no good anymore if they have been in a car accident so just be careful if you are going on craigslist or even at a second hand store.

Anyway, congratulations again!
Fiona

Miranda said...

thanks Fiona :) I remember you. thanks for letting me know, I had no idea about second hand carseats.

Post a Comment