Monday, January 25, 2010

clumsy day

Today we (Aria and I) embarked on the adventure of putting together the expedit cube shelf from ikea. She has one at home that I've envied for so long and finally I had to have one for storage. Babies have tons of stuff and so I am getting ready to be semi organized.

She didn't want me to take any pictures of her early on in the building as she was not wearing makeup and was in her jammies. :P Reading the terrible instructions does help when putting a shelf together properly. We learned this after screwing on the top and bottom as if they were sides and then realizing that the inside shelves needed to go in before the outer part was complete.

I bashed my knee on the shelf and hit my thigh on the corner of the tv table. It has a scratch and the becoming of a bluish bruise. It was well worth it though.

After that we did everything by the book and lo and behold, a shelf was made!


She bought us the 3 blue cubes to hold stuff. They are super nice and she now wants them for hers.


Cute baby clothes and blankets come with neat wrapping and ribbons. We have baby things now in a couple of the cubes.


It was our treat for doing a lot of work yesterday, but since we both hate black ones, aria took them out and brought them home for my momma.

It feels nice to have all my stuff organized so far. My goal is to keep it that way. On the lookout now for 2 dressers for our room.

1 comment:

larissa bree said...

it looks good i want one of those bad boys!

Post a Comment