Monday, February 15, 2010

new sweaters and veggies

went shopping at the "good" mall in Chilliwack, the cottonwood, just to look around really. Aria, Mikaela and I wandered around. We checked out the Hello Kitty things and then shared a thing of chicken teriyaki. Right after we decided to head to bluenotes and oh there was a sale on cute sweaters. Mikaela spotted them. They are the ones that don't have buttons on them, they kinda just hang open, but are longish. Perfect for spring and perfect for me. We all ended up buying one. Mik and I got navy blue and Aria got the last black one. I shall get a picture of it or us tomorrow if I can convince Mik to be a twin.

I love this sweater. Doesn't require any buttoning up, I can wear it when I'm too hot cause its light and it looks kinda dressy.

Tried another weird veggie, but I didn't cook it this time. My momma had cooked rutabagas with the other veggies. I ate a bunch of those today. They were pretty good.



Baby has the hiccups at the moment. I am going to try and sleep later so I can sleep through this 10 hour fasting stuff. Only like one or 2 vials of blood that the vampires need to take so its not as bad. Still bad that I get nervous about it. They will make me lay down, I don't mind. Rather not pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment