Friday, April 09, 2010

easter in chilliwack


Aww sibling love. We had fun shopping at the Cottonwood mall surprisingly. I think it has to do with the lack of crowds and smallness of mall. These sillies were posing for photos on my phone so that this appears when they call me.


This is me feeling a little too fat. I like this top though, its cute and has cute little pockets at the bottom that I am covering up. I am feeling super tired today and may just have a nap. I despise naps, but I know I will learn to love them.

Someones spine and legs is making my belly lopsided right now as they are taking up all the space. I have a little space hog that seems to be filling out too nicely and now is making me feel too full of baby. I certainly hope that the doctor was right in saying that this baby would come early. Not too early, but early-ish is good for me.

Maybe Aria can either post the Easter pictures or send them to me. I want to see them. ARIA, do this! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment