Friday, June 18, 2010

check it out!


New freezer is sitting in our apartment! Its perfect for keeping freezies cold (amongst other things). It was so hot today in the house. I dread the heat from summer. We keep forgetting to haul up the fans from storage. Our place is kinda like a green house in that all our many windows face the sun during the day in the summer. We have a lot of windows, and it makes for sweaty times. Last year I laid infront of our big box fan and used a spray bottle of water to cool me down.

 Today I lived off a lot of blue and white freezies. Those are my favourite flavors. I think white is coconut and blue is blue raspberry. Orange comes in third and then all the rest. Sadie was a little too hot and had a bit of heat rash near her neck. I am hoping a nice bath and being naked helps.



This is what we did today. We tested out the vibrating bouncy chair. Once it started really vibrating she had a good time looking outside and being mostly naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment