Saturday, July 31, 2010

raining in the bathroom part deux

Awesome.

Simply awesome.

After the landlord found out the issue, muded the ceiling and said he would come back and fix it Monday.

Obviously the ceiling is not raining on its own.

Our lovely upstairs neighbour splashes around in his tub and this spills through the crack between the wall and the tub liner. when I say "splashes" I mean it. I've heard the guy, and it reminds me of when I was little and would push off the end of the tub to slide to the other end. Its like he keeps a whale in his bathroom.

Logic would say "hey, lets fix the liner first", but no, we dont listen to logic here.

*sigh*

At least it doesnt drip on the floor.

Its been a downer type day, but the upside is the fact that Tony and I get to go out for a date tonight. YAY! Inception here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment