Thursday, August 19, 2010

drizzly day

It has been drizzling all day. I love it. I've so missed this weather. I know that once fall hits, I will be whining about it raining all the time, but this weather is a nice break from the incessant hotness.

I had S all packed up in the snuggly ready to go before I noticed it was sprinkling. Not to worry though, as I was wearing Tony's grey hoodie and so it zipped up around her oh so nicely. She wore a little pink toque and away we went to get eggs.

It has been a nice morning. Went to the store, made bacon breakfast for Tony. I am proud of myself for not eating bacon and eggs and instead having rice crispies and a banana.

Once S was down for her afternoon nap (which is so wonderful cause its for 3 ish hours), I was able to bake my favourite kind of muffins. Banana Chocolate Chip. There were too many dead bananas in my freezer and it was time.


These are the mini ones that I did. They are ultra moist. I could eat them every day.

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins:

1 1/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

1/2 cup margarine
1 1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/4 cup sour cream
3 bananas
3/4 cup chocolate chips

Beat sugar and margarine together, then add eggs, sour cream and bananas.
Mix them all up.
Then mix up dry ingredients and add to the wet ones just until they are incorperated.
Add the chocolate chips.

Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment