Saturday, February 05, 2011

its a miracle!

We got the house clean -- kinda. I shall explain. So there's "clean" and then there is "quick-hide-the-crap-and-make-the-surface-look-nice" clean. The surface is "clean" :) I cheated. But I mean, I let things go around here, and a "real clean" would take too long. Especially when I had company coming over.


So my helper and I did a load of laundry. There is always more, but its nice to have clean clothes instead of "semi clean" ones. She sat there quite content pulling out warm clothes and sucking on them. They have been marked now.

The one thing about cleaning day is Sadie HATES vacuuming. Shes not fond of any loud noise, but this isn't that bad. So I sat her as far away from the dreaded beast as I could get her - her high chair. Well, as soon as I turned it on, she had her arms up in the air and was yelling " EH! EH! EH!" as if to say "Help! You've abandoned me and this terrible monster that you drive around my floor is after my feet!"Poor gal. She yelled the entire time. She didn't cry though. See, shes not that afraid.

Oh, and I talked to my friendly neighbour lady who has two little girls and the amazing stroller that is parked next to mine. She did a demo on her stroller--which is SO AWESOME! I swear, the big guys in the corporate world had moms design this sucker. *swoon* Too bad its probably just a dream stroller.

Oh, and I got the moby wrap in the mail today. It works amazingly, so I will take a picture to show you when we go for our walk tomorrow.

6 comments:

larissa bree said...

she looks so much like you!

Wusel's... said...

sooooooo cute...
children are wonderful.
It's so interesting how they explore the world...

Have a nice sunday!
:-)))

Miranda said...

:D Its so funny, cause right when she came out, she was a mini Tony, and now shes changing always.

Laura Menagh said...

you used to hate the train - you would flip every time your parents got stopped at the train crossing....

Stéphanie said...

So adorable !

Cherrypopz said...

Woo congrats on the clean house! I still didn't clean mine. Only 4 weeks before full term. Gotta clean quick!

Post a Comment