Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy 10 Months Sadie


Just a bunch of iphone photos, but its something. Some of them were really cute. Like this one of you trying out your little rocking chair at Grandmas house. You loved it, until you couldn't get off.

I love your innie outtie belly button. Its one of my favorite parts of you.

Sometimes I find you like this during your nap. Or you are on your tummy on top of all your blankets.

We shared a smoothie yesterday. Drinking out of a straw is awesome.

Yarn can still entertain you for a long time. Long enough for me to make a square or 2 before you get tangled.
We had a treat after my dr appointment. You were so well behaved. Mixed berry frozen yogurt! I don't think you liked the cold part. You liked the sweet part though. You had many bites, but wouldn't smile for me. I ate most of it, cause your sibling told me to. :)

You are tasting everything now. I let you taste my coconut curry with chicken and beans. You liked the beans, but then spit out the chicken. You aren't a fan of chunks of meat yet.

So there you are, 10 months old now! Your birthday is coming up soon, so I better get on making things for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment