Thursday, August 25, 2011

Movie Date - written july 21st

I've read the books, multiple times, watched the previous movies in anticipation, and squealed when I saw the trailer for the first time. Finally, I got to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! I know, I know. I'm such a nerd. I started out by watching the first movie, and then after that, I had to read the books. From then on, I was hooked. They are so wonderfully written, and I think I might just re-read the last one again, you know, just cause.

Must practice taking better self photos with the iphone, I suck at it
I went to see it for the first time with my sisters. They both hadn't seen it yet, and that made me happy. Normally we all go and line up to see it on a premier night, but not this time. This pregnant lady can't stand or sit in line for hours and hours.

The bonus to this event? Free ticket courtsey of my scene points. Having that scene card really does pay off. This is the third or fourth free one I've redeemed. Movie nights are our favourite date night thing, so it works out well.

The movie was AWESOME! I loved it. The books will always be better in my mind, but this movie was the best one of them all. I cried even. Now that its over, its a little depressing. There will be no more new books, or movies. That's ok though. I have the books, and I might even re-read them all in sequence again, just for fun.
And now for a little game!

So, being that we are a little cheap, each one of us brought our own snacks to the theater. Can you tell which sister brought what?

Top left candy stash includes:
-NOS energy drink
-Hershey's cookies and creme bar
-Ziplock baggie of sour keys

Bottom Left candy stash includes:
-Penny candy cup
-Hershey's chocolate almond bar
-Half a kitkat bar
-1 litre of pepsi

Right candy stash includes:
-Peanut butter snickers
-Box of raisins
-Chocolate chip all bran bar
(not pictured was also a pack of Reds Starburst)

The sisters:
Aria, the middle child, brunette on the right of me
Mikaela, youngest child, blondie to the left of me
Me, the oldest one

(Sorry Aria, I should have gotten a picture of the two of us)






Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment