Thursday, September 29, 2011

the hunt continues

We're still looking for places to live. Last weekend was fruitless in terms of even getting appointments made. I called and emailed so many places, and I think we ended up seeing 3. None of which were appealing.

So I'm trying to get some more set up for this weekend, but its tough, cause most places will be listed on Oct 1st. It might end up being that I make appointments as we drive around.

I can't wait to move and get it over and done with. I went home to vancouver last weekend, and lived in half packed boxes, and stuff everywhere. Tony and I tackled our closet and room and such, so its not that bad anymore, but its just frustrating living in mess. Poor Tony, he was so out of sorts living in chaos and disaster that he was ready to throw out most of it. Thankfully I got there, and we sorted and organized and then threw away the crap. 



Oh, and this little girl is ready for the rainy weather. Grandma found these for $2 at value village. Awesome!



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

that must be frustrating feeling like you're in-between homes. Hope you find a place soon.

Post a Comment