Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting Christmasy






Its gotten a lot more Christmasy here lately. The tree is decorated, the nativity scene is up, and I've been playing Christmas carols during the afternoons. Sadie is loving our Christmas tree. This morning she decided that she'd give each ornament a taste. She's allowed to touch them, just not take them off the tree. I think if they both nap right now, I'll try and get an advent calendar made for this year. Later, I'll finish making the rest of my crocheted snowflakes for a garland on my mantle. They were super easy.

So off I go, to cut and pin fabric...


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment:

amyschmamey said...

That is awesome! She is tasting the ornaments!!! so funny and cute! I love this time of year.

Post a Comment