Friday, December 09, 2011

Christmas present for Sadie

s

I made her a bunny. Its my first attempt at sewing a stuffed animal as you can probably tell... One leg is fatter than the other and its not that hard of a pattern, but I finished it last night after Sadie went to bed. I am making a blanket for bunny and maybe a skirt and bow. Bunny is nice and soft, made out of fleece and flannel.  I hope she likes it.

I plan on making Lucas a blue and green bunny just as soon as I hit up fabricland for blue fleece.

So far its been a very homemade Christmas. I've only bought Sadie one present from the store (cause every kid should play with megablocks) and I think I'll keep it that way. I've got a few more ideas on things to make them for Christmas, and then I've gotta finish presents for everyone else. I figure if the kids sleep for a solid 2 hours a day, I can get them all done in time. Wish me luck!

Are any of you making Christmas presents this year? What are you making?




Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I like making Christmas presents! I once made pjs for my nephew. This year I'm going to try those hand warmers for Simon and I usually make someone (anyone) a scarf. I also need to find some time to get to fabric land!

Cherrypopz said...

I'm not making anything. I'm too busy with the lil boy at home and I suck at sewing :(

The only thing I can sew is a seam on a pair of pants.

Post a Comment