Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sadie Loves...


 Playing with my iPhone. She's texted and called Aria once, and posted "A" on facebook for me.

She thinks splashing in the tub is hilarious. Its also hysterical when we stomp stomp stomp your feet and then fall on your bum in the tub.

She loves to wash Lucas' tummy with soap, or your arms, or hands, or whatever is in reach for her.

She loves it when Lucas sucks on her fingers, shes constantly offering her hands to him.

She loves her stuffed animals and babies. She feeds them, brushes their teeth, and puts them to bed. It makes my heart melt when I see her being such a good little mama.

She loves music, and dancing is the best.

She really loves sweet pickles. Every time the fridge is open, shes there pointing at the pickle jar.

She's just a sweet sensitive little girl.

I love her.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment