Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goals for 2013

I've decided to make a few goals for myself. I know I know, I'm late to the party, its January 16th for crying out loud. Never the less, I made a list:

-Make macarons  (This counter acts the next couple goals, but its a one time treat thing)
I've wanted to try this for a while, but I always chicken out. I want pretty cookies with filling in them, just cause. They are small and cute and everything I love about food. I've never even had one, but I hear they are the bomb.

-Work out at least 3 times a week
We've been working out for a while now, but sometimes I just dont wanna, and then I sit back and watch Tony while eating something glutenous like cookies. I'm bad. So, since we are determined to get in shape and get healthy, at least 3 times a week for me is my goal.

-Eat healthier
After getting fatter and fatter, we're making a change. My goal is to eat healthier stuff, less canned goods, more veggies. Now that vegan and vegatarian meals don't scare Tony, I'm going to try and make more of those as well.

-Take the kids to the city
Big semi scary goal for me as its a hour long transit ride. Somewhat different than a car trip, so I hope it can be done.

-See the aquarium or zoo
I'd love to go to either of those places this spring. Sadie would have a field day being near the animals, and Lucas would probably love them too.

-Read more books
Now that I'm done Hunger Games and Game of Thrones, I need to read some books that aren't necessarily part of a series. I'd love funny books, Tina Feys book had me laughing outloud, so if there are any great funny books, let me know.

That's my small, fairly easy list.




Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment