Tuesday, October 20, 2009

chocolate milk bubbles


I forgot how fun it is to make milk bubbles, even better ones are the chocolate milk bubbles!

Bird and I were cleaning in the bathroom this morning. He has the best time in front of the mirror chirping and dancing around.

We put a sand paper like covering on his pearch and hes been rubbing his beak and head against it (I think hes sharpening his beak, Tony thinks hes just ready to molt again). Turns out I was right. He has been biting Tony more in the evenings and it hurts a lot more than it used to.

Sandpaper was not for his beak, but to sand down his little claws (which is not happening).


So during my crazy busy thanksgiving we went to my Mother-in-laws house and did dinner. Got a chance to look through old photo albums (one of my favourite things). We did this at my Grandmas thanksgiving dinner. Awesome blast to the past. Anyways, one of the things we got to take home was Tony's blanket that his mom made for him. Its beautiful and intricately made, and so warm!


Its perfect to be wrapped in to watch tv in the evenings. I used to have one that was blue, but it was made more loosely than this and got huge holes in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment